Finding activities for little ones and adults isn’t quite hard to do here in the Smokies, but let’s not forget your teenagers! Here is a list of our favorite spots for your teens to have a blast and make totally awesome memories:
- Paula Deen’s Lumberjack Feud Supper Show: Adventure Park
- Zip, climb, jump, and race your way through the ultimate adventure park! First of its kind in Pigeon Forge, this adventure park offers fun like no other. The Flying Ox zipline coaster flies you through the park and the view of the Smokies is unreal! Make sure to check out the most affordable dinner show in all of Pigeon Forge after your visit to the Adventure Park, Paula Deen’s Lumberjack Feud Supper Show!
- Explore American History from a different perspective. Five unique galleries burrow deep into the studies of criminal intent, criminal profiles, the penal system, victims, crime prevention, forensic science, law enforcement and the Judiciary Branch of government. Your teen will love learning and interacting with some of the craziest criminal cases in America!
- Did you feel that? 7D Dark Ride Adventure is a game that’s not for the faint at heart. This state-of-the-art shooting game has seven dimensions, including wind, sound, and movement, that gives it a beyond real experience. From zombies to a robot-creating mad scientist, this is an experience you will never forget. Located at The Island in Pigeon Forge!
- Want to fly high, flip into an airbag, or dunk like Jordan? Sevier County’s first trampoline park located at the foot of the Smoky Mountains National Park offers a safe and extreme adventure for people of all ages.
- The Monster Dive is the granddaddy of them all. You take a two seat “elevator” inside the main tower structure to the top, where anticipation builds as you gain altitude. A retractable platform slides underneath and you get out and walk to the front of the tower, where you get in the “dive cart”. The platform is opened, and you start to tilt forward until you are facing the ground 200’ below. The cart is released and you literally free fall like your skydiving, before the restraints catch you and send you soaring over a water feature and phenomenal views of the mountains and the entire City of Pigeon Forge.
Your teens definitely won’t want to miss out on these awesome activities! Have an awesome family vacation here in the Great Smoky Mountains!