Your little ones might not always be excited to visit some of the amazing museums in Pigeon Forge, hike the Smokies, or participate in the “grown up stuff”. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of five activities that kids will have a blast doing! Alongside TopJump Trampoline & Extreme Arena, check out these other awesome attractions!
- Crave Golf Club is the ‘sweetest’ mini-golf course in town! Putt putt is made extra fun inside this candy paradise. Each hole has a spinner that gives players a fun challenge while they play. Be ready to putt with your eyes closed, on one leg, or another mystery trick!
- Paula Deen’s Lumberjack Feud Supper Show, the most affordable dinner shiow in Pigeon Forge, is a must-do here in Pigeon Forge. Your little ones will absolutely love watching the world-class lumberjacks compete head to head in events like axe-throwing and relay races! The Adventure Park is packed with ropes courses, a zipline coaster, and log rolling over water; check this one out!
- NASCAR Speedpark will make your kids (and even you) feel like a real race car driver on the tracks! Kids can even drive themselves starting at being just 36” tall. With 8 different go kart tracks and other activities, your family will have a blast here.
- MagiQuest is an interactive live-action, role-playing game where players embark on quests and adventures in an enchanted fantasy world using real magic wands to solve the mysteries of the game. Kids love Magiquest as they transport into another world!
- The Island in Pigeon Forge is so nice to spend a day at! Enjoy great food, endless shopping, and activities for the whole family here! From the arcade to the Wheel, you AND your kids will love your day at The Island!
Be sure to visit these attractions with your kiddos to make your vacation fun for the whole family!